The Community Response Fund (CRF) announces its initial round of grants totaling $27,250 to 6 different community organizations. These grants were rewarded in response to the short-term emergency needs of nonprofits throughout our region due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
The CRF will continue to grant funds on a rolling basis. If you are a nonprofit organization and have questions about how to apply, please contact Sarah Beiswanger at [email protected].
The initial round of CRF grants supported the following community organizations:
- Beyond Brink for emergency temporary housing with supportive services.
- Connections Ministry for the Connections Shelter – COVID plan.
- Feeding Our Communities Partners for hunger relief for food-insecure youth during COVID-19.
- Lutheran Social Services for LSS Meals COVID-19 crisis response project for Mankato’s high-elderly.
- Maple River Loaves & Fishes Food Shelf for help with supplies to provide clients with food.
- Waseca Area Neighborhood Service Center for food shelf funds.