Attend today’s open house to review Mankato’s proposed 2023 Community Investment Plan (CIP) projects and provide ideas to City staff:
6 p.m., Thursday, September 22
Mayo Clinic Health System Event Center, Ellerbe Room
1 Civic Center Plaza
Proposed projects in the preliminary CIP include:
- Augusta Drive (from August Court to east end)
- Pfau Street (Main to Fair streets)
- West Sixth Street (from Carney Avenue to Winona Street)
- Fourth Street (Walnut to Mulberry streets)
- Germania Park Phase Three
- Tourtellotte Park Playground
- Tourtellotte Pickleball Courts
- Thomas Park Playground
- Water Resource Recovery Facility
- Water Treatment Plant
Municipal Separate Storm Sewer System (MS4)
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPP) for the City of Mankato; Blue Earth County; Minnesota State University, Mankato; and Mankato and South Bend townships
View other proposed projects through 2027 and plan highlights. Public input is important and helpful when identifying and prioritizing city projects. Other opportunities to provide feedback and ideas:
- Attend neighborhood project meetings.
- Complete an online customer service form.
- Call 311 or 507-387-8600.
- Share ideas on Every Voice Mankato.
- Email [email protected].
- Give input at a City Council meeting.
Or send comments to:
City of Mankato
10 Civic Center Plaza
Mankato, MN 56001
Since there’s limited money available, Mankato’s Community Investment Plan (CIP) is developed as a multi-year plan to identify, prioritize, budget and plan major city projects and improvements.
For more information contact staff at 311 or 507-387-8600.