The City of Mankato has launched a new online building permit and planning application system to serve the City of Mankato and Lime and Mankato townships.
The new system:
- Offers convenient, online access 24/7.
- Allows users to track their submissions from start to finish.
- Notifies users by email as applications moves through the process.
- Is paperless, environmentally friendly and reduces the chance for lost paperwork.
- Reduces trips to the office by uploading documents online and following step-by-step instructions.
Customers can apply for a variety of building permits, such as indoor and outdoor home renovations, decks, radon systems, demolition and more. Planning and zoning requests, such as lot splits and variances, are also available on the system.