Mankato-To help expedite entry time for guests, increase security and reduce staff touchpoints, Vetter Stone Amphitheater implemented a clear bag policy earlier this summer. As more events and performances are scheduled, the City of Mankato offers a friendly reminder to use bags accepted under this policy. View examples.
“When staff are able to quickly view items in a bag, the time needed to get people into the venue is greatly reduced,” says Eric Jones, Co-Director of the Mayo Clinic Health System Event Center. “Clear bags also benefit security, helping enhance safety during events.”
- Clear (plastic, vinyl, or PVC) no larger than 12 inches by 6 inches by 12 inches; or
- Plastic storage bag that is no more than one gallon in size, resealable and clear.
Small bags (example: small clutch purse)
- Approximately the size of a hand or no larger than 5 inches by 8 inches (with or without a handle or strap).
- Medical and diaper bags (subject to search by security staff).
- Chairs — Please remove chairs from bags and leave bags behind. When chairs are not bagged, the line can move more quickly through security checks.
For more information contact staff at 311 or 507-387-8600.