Mankato-Due to upcoming holiday observances on Friday, December 25 and Friday, January 1, there will be no city bus service on these days and residential garbage and recycling pick-up schedule will be affected:
- No garbage and recycling pick-up on Friday, December 25 or Friday, January 1.
- Friday’s garbage and recyclables will be picked up on Saturday, December 26 and Saturday, January 2.
City of Mankato virtual offices will also close Thursday, December 24 and reopen Monday, January 4 due to employee time-off without pay as a result of COVID-19’s financial impacts. Emergency services provided by the departments of Public Safety (police and fire) and Public Works (snow plowing, street maintenance and utilities) will continue.
Online and 24-hour services are available:
- Public safety (police and fire): 911
- Crime solvers tip line and graffiti hotline: 507-345-1023
- Street maintenance requests: 507-345-0600
- Water: 507-387-8661
- Snow emergency line: 507-387-9001
- Complete a customer service request online.
- Pay utility bills.
- Pay parking citations.
- Apply for a job.
- Apply to volunteer.
- Report a street light outage.
- Find a bus route.
For more information contact staff at 311 or 507-387-8600.