Through federal CARES funding, Nicollet County has funds available to help with costs related to child care, housing, utilities, and other crisis needs related to COVID-19.
Child Care Funding
- Funds are available for Nicollet County residents who are having difficulty paying for child care due to reasons related to COVID-19
- Program ends on November 15, 2020
- There are no income limits for this program
- Get more information or fill out an application at https://www.co.nicollet.mn.us/800/Nicollet-County-CARES
Crisis Funding Program
• Funds are available for Nicollet County residents experiencing difficulty paying for housing, utilities, vehicle repairs, and/or funeral expenses that are related to a loss of income for reasons directly related to COVID-19.