Beginning Monday, September 14, Mankato Area Public Schools will serve breakfast and lunch to all students under the Summer Food Service Program through an extension approved by the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA). This service is provided at no cost.
The program will end on December 31, 2020, or when funding runs out. When the program ends, students’ meal accounts will resume being charged according to their meal benefit.
In-person students will be served meals in school and virtual students can pick-up meals at identified sites based on their home school:
East High School, 2600 Hoffman Road, Mankato
- Eagle Lake Elementary School
- Franklin Elementary School
- Kennedy Elementary School
- Prairie Winds Middle School
- Rose Parks Elementary School
- Washington Elementary School
West High School, 1351 S. Riverfront Dr., Mankato
- Bridges Community School
- Central High School
- Dakota Meadows Middle School
- Hoover Elementary School
- Jefferson Elementary School
- Monroe Elementary School
- Roosevelt Elementary School
Parents/guardians can pre-order meals through the school store on the parent portal.
For more information contact food services staff at 507-388-7442.