Mankato-Attend a live virtual open house at 5 p.m., Monday, September 14 to provide input and ask questions about developing a Regional Transportation Coordinating Council (RTCC), which would help connect people to transportation services that offer improved access and efficiency throughout the system. A focus is on developing a system to best serve older adults, people with disabilities, people with low incomes, military veterans and others who have critical transportation needs. Feedback is important to the planning process and can help improve the transportation system by filling transportation gaps, expanding access and making it more efficient.
To join the live open house:
- Go to https://tinyurl.com/MAPOSeptember14openhouse (Link will also be available on project website.)
- Enter password: MAPO-RTCC
To join the meeting by phone:
- Dial 312-626-6799, then as prompted, enter webinar ID: 987 8746 6838 and password: 126 612 709
Other ways to provide feedback:
- Submit comments online.
- Submit comments by email or by phone at 507-387-8389.
- Send comments via U.S. postal mail to the Intergovernmental Center, 10 Civic Center Plaza.
- Place comments in dropbox located in front of the Intergovernmental Center.
For those unable to attend on September 14, a recording of the presentation and meeting materials will be available on the project website after the event.
RTCC Phase 1 Planning is made possible through a grant from the Minnesota Department of Transportation.
Following guidance from state health officials to protect the health of Minnesotans and prevent further spread of COVID-19, MAPO has postponed in-person public engagement activities until further notice. Transportation planning and public engagement remain important priorities.
For more information contact staff at 507-387-8389.