Mankato-Beginning Wednesday, June 10, Mankato Area Public Schools will provide meals at no charge to youth 18-years-old and younger. Meals may be picked up Monday through Friday between 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Children will receive lunch for the day of pick-up and breakfast for the next day. On Fridays, children will receive lunch for Friday, Saturday and Sunday; and, breakfast for Saturday, Sunday and Monday.
Meals may be picked up at the following locations:
Wednesday, June 10 through Friday, June 26
- East High School, 2600 Hoffman Road, Mankato (will close for construction)
- All Saints Church, 605 Fourth Street, Madison Lake (will close for summer)
Wednesday, June 10 through Friday, August 21 (closed July 3)
- Eagle Lake Elementary School, 500 Le Sueur Avenue, Eagle Lake
- Hoover Elementary School, 1524 Marie Lane, North Mankato
- Kennedy Elementary School, 2600 East Main Street, Mankato
- Jefferson Elementary School, 100 James Avenue, Mankato
- Monroe Elementary School, 441 Monroe Avenue, North Mankato
- Rosa Parks Elementary School, 1001 Heron Drive, Mankato
- West High School, 1351 South Riverfront Drive, Mankato
In conjunction with the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s (USDA) summer food service program, this initiative provides breakfast and lunch during the traditional summer vacation period.
For more information contact food services staff at 507-388-7442.