ankato Area Public Schools will participate in the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s (USDA) summer food service program beginning Wednesday, June 10. Meals will be provided to children (18-years-old and younger) at no charge.
- Meals may picked up Monday through Friday between 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Children will receive lunch for the day of pick-up and breakfast for the next day.
- On Fridays, children will receive lunch for Friday, Saturday and Sunday; and, breakfast for Saturday, Sunday and Monday.
Wednesday, June 10 through Friday, June 26
- East High School, 2600 Hoffman Road, Mankato (will close for construction)
- All Saints Church, 605 Fourth Street, Madison Lake (will close for summer)
Wednesday, June 10 through Friday, August 21 (closed July 3)
- Eagle Lake Elementary School, 500 Le Sueur Avenue, Eagle Lake
- Hoover Elementary School, 1524 Marie Lane, North Mankato
- Kennedy Elementary School, 2600 East Main Street, Mankato
- Jefferson Elementary School, 100 James Avenue, Mankato
- Monroe Elementary School, 441 Monroe Avenue, North Mankato
- Rosa Parks Elementary School, 1001 Heron Drive, Mankato
- West High School, 1351 South Riverfront Drive, Mankato
For more information contact food services staff at 507-388-7442.