The City of North Mankato and West Central Sanitation have arranged a spring drop-off to take place Wednesday, May 27th – Sunday, May 31st between 7:00am- 5:00pm each day. The change is to protect residents and City staff from the COVID-19 virus by practicing social distancing:
- A waiting line will be setup along the North side of Webster Avenue, please approach the waiting line from Lake Street. Signage will be posted during the event.
- A gate attendant will monitor the number of entrants into the site, please be prepared to show proof of North Mankato residency. The gate attendant and posted signage will direct citizens where to dump respective items.
- Residents are asked to unload their own itemsand exit to allow for the next citizen to enter. Please wear a mask while unloading your items.
- There will be no curbside appliance pick-up or Sharing Tent.
Items that will not be accepted:
- Motor oil
- Hazardous waste
- Driveway and remodeling materials
- Non-electric/gas refrigerators