Skip to content
- 2,567 lab-confirmed cases in Minnesota — an increase of 97 cases since April 20.
- 160 reported deaths — 18 new COVID-19 deaths since April 20, though the net increase is 17 because a previous reported fatality was determined not to be COVID-19-related. Fourteen of the 18 additional deaths were in long-term care facilities.
- 237 patients are currently hospitalized with 117 in intensive care. The number of ICU patients is down nine from April 20.
- 1,254 patients have been released from isolation.
- Learn more about the latest lab-diagnosed cases on the COVID-19 public dashboard.