Health care organizations may be eligible for a COVID-19 Health Care Response grant, the MDH has announced.
- $150 million is available for eligible applicants, including ambulance services, health care clinics, pharmacies, health care facilities and long term care facilities, and health systems.
- There is no deadline for applying, but MDH anticipates many requests and recommend applying as soon as possible.
- There will likely not be enough funds to meet all requests, but MDH will work to fund as many requests as possible based on an evaluation of need and evolving statewide and regional priorities.
- MDH may choose to award funds in groups, based on evolving priorities and needs as the outbreak expands, rather than awarding all funds at once.
- The RFP and application are now available online.