Updated March 28, 2020
- Total positive: 441
- Patients who no longer need to be isolated: 220
- Total approximate number of completed tests: 16,129
- Approximate number of completed tests from the MDH Public Health Lab: 7,290
- Approximate number of completed tests from external laboratories: 8,839
- Deaths: 5
- Total cases requiring hospitalization: 57
- Hospitalized as of today: 30
Numbers are cumulative since Jan. 20, 2020.
Number of Positive Results by County
County of residence is confirmed during the case interview. At the time of this posting not all interviews have been completed. The data on this map may not equal the total number of reported positive cases.
|Lac qui Parle||1|
We will not release specific locations for any patients being tested in order to protect patient privacy.
Choosing a county on the interactive map above will provide the case count, the legend is located in the upper left. This map will not work if your browser is in compatibility mode.
Cumulative total and daily confirmed cases in Minnesota