- If there are questions regarding COVID-19 or other medical concerns, individuals are asked to contact their health providers.
- Greater Mankato Growth has online information to be supportive and helpful in getting information to member businesses about how to best be prepared and proactive in regards to the Coronavirus-COVID-19.
- View opportunities to get involved to help with the response to COVID-19.
- View Minnesota Department of Health about general community health efforts, community and individual strategies to slow the spread of COVID-19.
- View Centers for Disease Control and Prevention information about how to protect yourself and if you think you are sick:
- Information about older adults and medical conditions.
- Information to help prepare families.
- Governor Tim Walz declared a “Peacetime state of emergency” to coordinate strategies to protect citizens from COVID-19.
- The Minnesota Department of Health has developed a list of strategies to limit and slow the spread of COVID-19. Examples include implement social distancing, reschedule or cancel events with 50 or more people and limit attendance to name a few.
- View Governor Walz’s executive order 20-02closing schools through Friday, March 27.
Statewide coronavirus hotline
The Minnesota Department of Health has established a coronavirus hotline that is staffed from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Call 1-651-201-3920.