Mankato Public Safety officials say a fire Monday at 505 North Second Street was determined to be caused by a space heater close to combustibles. Authorities say no one was injured in the fire, which caused an estimated 115-thousand dollars in damage. Mankato Public Safety says persons are reminded to keep space heaters at least three feet from combustibles and it’s important to turn off space heaters when you’re not at home.
Monday Morning Fire Caused By Space Heater Near Combustibles
By |2019-11-20T10:50:51-06:00November 20th, 2019|