Mankato resident Richard Keir is the most recent recipient of a “Quality of Life” package. The purpose of the “Quality of Life” package is to bring attention to the services provided by the city of Mankato and how they contribute to Mankato’s quality of life.
Mankato’s Quality of Life package:
- One month water, wastewater, recycling and refuse service (up to $50 value).
- One boulevard tree (planted per city forester).
- 10-punch pass at Mankato’s Tourtellotte Pool.
- 10 city bus tokens.
- Smoke detector check by a firefighter and one smoke detector.
- Civic Center gift certificate (up to $50 value).
- Building permit (up to $50 value).
- Home safety check by a police officer.
For more information contact staff at 311 or 507-387-8600.