Provide input at an open house 4:30 p.m. to 6 p.m., Thursday, October 24 for the Mankato/North Mankato Area Planning Organization’s (MAPO) Warren Street Corridor Study. The open house will be at the Intergovernmental Center (Mankato room — first floor), 10 Civic Center Plaza, Mankato. Proposed project information will be shared, and there will be an opportunity to give input and ask questions.
Public transit is available for open house attendees:
- Going to the event: via the Cherry Street transit hub, which is serviced by routes 2, 3, 5, 7 and 13.
- After event: final pick-up for routes 2, 3, 5 and 13 depart the Cherry Street ramp at 4:30 p.m. Route 7 services the Cherry Street ramp until 9:46 p.m.
- Other: attendees requiring paratransit service (subject to availability) are advised to call early: 507-625-RIDE (7433,), 311 or 507-387-8600.
Other ways to provide feedback:
- Visit the project website at mnmapo.org/warren and submit comments online.
- Contact staff at [email protected] or 507-387-8389.
- Send a letter to Charles Androsky, transportation planner:
Mankato/North Mankato Planning Organization
10 Civic Center Plaza
Mankato, Minnesota 56001
- Complete comment form provided at event and submit to staff.
MAPO is a partnership between the cities of Mankato, North Mankato, Eagle Lake, and Skyline; Blue Earth and Nicollet counties; and the townships of Belgrade, LeRay, Lime, Mankato, and South Bend. Partner agencies are completing a Warren Street Corridor Study to get information about proposed 2021 reconstruction of Warren Street, an important transportation route in the City of Mankato. A goal is to provide safe and accessible infrastructure for all.
For more information contact staff at 507-387-8389.