Make your voice heard by participating in the first ever State of Ag, conducted by GreenSeam. The State of Ag is a comprehensive survey of Minnesota’s agribusinesses and related businesses. It reveals the perceptions and opinions on the economy and other major issues impacting ag businesses, with an emphasis on education and talent attraction and retention. GreenSeam needs business leaders, human resources professionals and executive level professionals to provide their expertise and insights.
The State of Ag will be five focus groups held in the GreenSeam on June 19th and 20th at the following locations:
- Austin, Wednesday, June 19 from 11 am – 12 pm at Town Center Building in Austin, Lower Level Conference Room (329 N. Main St.)
- Fairmont, Wednesday, June 19 from 2:30 – 3:30 pm at Southern MN Educational Campus at 115 Park Street South (Room 112)
- Faribault, Wednesday, June 19 from 8 – 9 am at the Faribault Area Chamber of Commerce Carlander Room (530 Wilson Ave. NW)
- Mankato, Thursday, June 20 from 2 – 3 pm at ISG in downtown Mankato (115 E Hickory St #300 / 3rd Floor)
- Marshall, Thursday, June 20 from 10 – 11 am at the Red Baron Arena & Expo Club Room (1651 Victory Dr.)
Participants will be asked to share challenges and solutions your businesses face each day. The focus groups will provide a strong reach of southern Minnesota and will be supported by a follow-up survey. GreenSeam is looking to capture both the concerns and opportunities businesses are looking at today and long-term.
The results of this research will help give our agriculture industry and rural Minnesota a much-needed competitive advantage.